Prev: Re: SGII and Mercs Next: Re: GZG Mail order

Re: Full Steam

From: "Joseph A. Troche" <trochej@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 22:21:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Full Steam

I didn't ask for your rules for wet thrust.  If I wanted to download
your
files, I would have asked for your web page address.

At 11:18 PM 5/12/98 +0100, Neil Morgan wrote:
>Dear All
>
>As there seems to be an upserge in interest I will do what I said I
would
>not.  Here are my rules for WWII naval combat based on FT and Binan
set.
>Included are short campaign rules and a ship description sheet.  All in
>word format sorry.
>
>These rules were tested in a campaign run of Hunt the Bismarck, they
worked
>OK but are far from perfect.
>
>Neil Morgan
>
>If some asshole starts to think he's Charles
>Bronson break his nose on the butt of your gun.
>
>Mr White - Reservoir Dogs
>

>Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET\EUDORAP\Attach\WET
THRUST
RULES VERSION 1.doc"

>Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM
FILES\INTERNET\EUDORAP\Attach\Strategic
Rules.doc"

>Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM
FILES\INTERNET\EUDORAP\Attach\Bismarck
SCS.doc"

Prev: Re: SGII and Mercs Next: Re: GZG Mail order