Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: GZG Mail order

SG2 weapons to DS2

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 20:36:11 +0000
Subject: SG2 weapons to DS2

I mentioned these a few days ago so here are my stats for SG2
infantry support weapons in DS2.

The basic assumption is that all the weapons (AGL, PPG/I and MLP)
should be comparable to APSW and/or IAVR. From there I compared their
SG2 effectiveness and range with the SG2 IAVR and mae the rest up.

To recap:
APSW vs Infantry   12"	 3 chits
IAVR vs Vehicles    4"	  2 chits   R+Y (R vs Reac, Y vs APFC)

What I came up with was:
AGL vs Infantry    12"	  3 chits
    vs Vehicles     6"	  2 chits   R (Y vs Reac)

MLP vs Vehicles     4"	  2 chits   R (Y vs Reac)
(anti infantry capacity already figured into enhanced stats of PA
teams.)

PPG/I vs Infantry   8"	   3 chits
      vs Vehicles   4"	   2 chits   R+Y

PPG/I and AGL teams or PA teams with MLP may fire in one or the other
mode each turn, target priority rules apply.

GMS/P a GMS with a max range of 12", draws 2 chits. damage as normal
for GMS. Cost, 10,15,20 for basic, enhanced, superior guidance.

The standard 8 man SG2 squad breaks down into a 5 man rifle team as
per the DS2 rules and a 3 man GMS/P or PPG/I team. (Make that 4 and 2
for the NSL.)

Steve
--
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
 Attack ships on fire, off the shoulder of Orion...

Prev: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone? Next: GZG Mail order