Prev: GZG mailorder UK>US? Next: A note about one of the list members

Re: Votoms stuff

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 17:20:18 -0600
Subject: Re: Votoms stuff

Kevin Shope wrote:

> Did you ever get a hold of one of the 1/60th scale ATs?
>
> Kevin

	I have a couple of good leads.	One is the Hobby Links Japan
oneline
catalog.  The other is a local store that specializes in Anime videos
and models.  I was hoping I could find someone to some VOTOMS models for
my  old games in my upcoming internet sale (which I'm seriously thinking
of restricting to members of this mailing list given that you guys are
the only people online that I trust).
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: GZG mailorder UK>US? Next: A note about one of the list members