Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: Full Steam (Large binaries)

Re: A Humble Request

From: Shrike <voivode@i...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 17:30:00 -0400
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

>>My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:
>>
>>Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?  I'm
really
>>curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.  It seems to be
a lot
>>of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.  Country, Province &
City
would
>>be nice, or just Country if you don't want to give too much away...
>>
>>Noah V. Doyle

Pleasant Lake, Michigan (State here in the states :), U.S.A.

Ryan aka Shrike
Voivode@io.com

-  It is slavery to deny the individual the rights  -
-  and means for self defense, for without them     -
-  freedom can be neither achieved nor maintained.  -

Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: Full Steam (Large binaries)