Prev: ICQ Community Next: Re: bayonettes !!

Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:17:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Mark A. Siefert. wrote:
>	I've decided to hold an internet sale to clear this stuff out.
> Since I've never done this before I need suggestions about just how to
> handle this.	Can anyone give some pointers?

The best advice I can give about this is: don't do it.
Wait until GenCon, and put them in the auction with $2 minimum bids.

I've done this a couple of times -- it's a much bigger headache than it
should be, and you end up spending more time & energy than you want for
very little return.

--
Rick Rutherford
rickr@skycache.com

Prev: ICQ Community Next: Re: bayonettes !!