Prev: RE: bayonettes !! Next: RE: bayonettes are too a useful device

RE: bayonettes are too a useful device

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:18:30 +0200
Subject: RE: bayonettes are too a useful device

>It seems like, the way things are going, more and more weapons are
going
>War is an insane act not a
>gentlemen's sport.

We're all so lucky that its fought out by gentlemen.
Sometimes its a great way to clear out the gene pool, eh?  Get rid of
all
those stupid underclasses, eh?	Not to mention a great way to win
elections, restart an economy, or propogate ideologies, eh?  Why after
having a good think about it we really should have more wars!  At least
it
gives those grotty third-worlders something else to do rather than
starve
and hell its a great market for us first worlders to sell them all the
weapons they could want.  And they can afford them too because after
they've shot everyone in their country they won't need as much money too
feed everybody. Finally all our third world debts will be repayed!
Sierra
Leone might just be the start a grand new age for US all.  What a
glorious
vision!  It sounds like a new world order to me.  May it come quickly."

Whoops..Where did that come from.  I must be missing the political rants
or
something.  Its been so long since we last had one...

Still Indias actions over the last few days just prove the point about
banning weapons systems.  Although you must admit they had a point about
the large countries wanting to maintain their monopoly on the nukes.

By the way this is just my total frustration with some of the trends on
this list lately. If you want to talk politics go somewhere that people
want to do that..I for one do not.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: RE: bayonettes !! Next: RE: bayonettes are too a useful device