Prev: Re: Enough of this... Next: Re: Enough of this...

Re: Enough of this...

From: "Larry Jeselon" <ljeselon@s...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 05:32:33 GMT
Subject: Re: Enough of this...

On Wed, 13 May 1998 00:57:01 EDT, NVDoyle <NVDoyle@aol.com> wrote:

>OK - I may have over-reacted and ranted a bit, but my opinions still
stand.
>Don't blame the tools for policy & political failures, and I'd rather
have
>trained soldiers than gangbangers any day.

Over reacted... nah, just showing a healthy care for the future of
your son.  I echo those sentiments myself.

On a GZG note, does anyone know when and if the BDS book will be
released?  Maybe even a slightly more fleshed out TO&E for the various
forces in the GZGverse?

Larry Jeselon (ljeselon@shaw.wave.ca)
Valhallan Commander Extraordinaire
Member of the E.G.G. Heads
(Edmonton Gamers Group)

Prev: Re: Enough of this... Next: Re: Enough of this...