Prev: EFSB ships from the Fleet Book. Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

PBeM: Full Thrust Racing

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 18:56:54 -0400
Subject: PBeM: Full Thrust Racing

In a fit of sheer lunacy, I'd like to try running a Full Thrust game.
(8-)

I'm going to be using Fleet Book plus the multiple engine rule from
EFSB.  (You don't have to know what I'm talking about; I'll take care of
everything.  (8-) )

This is using my own racing rules, and my own perl scripts, so it's
kind of a playtest as well.  I actually have no clue how well balanced
the
thing is; I've done some personal play testing, but players always seem
find big holes in what I come up with.	(8-)

You can find the rules at:
http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/ft-racing.html

I'll take the first eight players to respond.  If this works out, I
might
turn it into some sort of league (especially if I achieve the aim I
want,
which is to automate the entire turn process...)

We'll be going fairly slowly, as I don't have much in the way of spare
time.  Probably a turn a week.

Thanks!
J.
--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
*    "They say this Highway is goin' my way,   | Billy Joel -	       *

Prev: EFSB ships from the Fleet Book. Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device