Prev: Re: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 14:36:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

Ok, I was going to reply directly, but thought I'd add to mk's post
instead. r.g.b.m is for board games; while some are posted above,
rec.games.frp.marketplace is where most role-playing games should go. If
you have a preponderance of one or the other, go with a combined auction
and put it on the group dealing with that you have the most of...

Gawd, you can tell I'm not an English major.

I'll put the rest of my suggestions in a note direct to you. Just expect
that it can be a contentious lot. Nothing like
rec.games.miniatures.warhammer, mind you... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device