Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available

Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:10:59 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

You wrote:

>Not quite. All it takes is a .50 cal and the ROE that lets you even
>consider using it. For those who remember the Philadelphia paper

Fire over their heads--that gets one's attention, from what I recall of
Basic Training, with that 'sandbox' and drill sergeants firing about 9
feet over my head.  Tracers always seem a lot lower than they really
are.  After that, well if it's a choice between being dismembered and
facing a court of inquiry, I'll take the investigation any day.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available