Prev: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: EFSB ships systems displays

EFSB ships systems displays

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 16:31:35 -0700
Subject: EFSB ships systems displays

Ok, here's the deal. I have the Earth Force Source Book. I have a SSD
for a Whitestar class ship, from the net. And, I have a SSD for an
Explorer Class (Cortez) from the Babylon Project Game Masters Screen. So
here's the question, does anyone know of any other ship classes that
have an SSD available. Agents of gaming will release more of the ships
we have seen once they are done with their made up ships. They say that
a Drazi Sunhawk is in the works next. I would be nice to see some of the
other races.

Scott B. Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com
Wheel application information provided by the sales department. If you
have
additional questions please call the sales department at (562) 921-9637.

Prev: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: EFSB ships systems displays