Prev: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 11:16:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

>In a message dated 98-05-10 16:59:30 EDT, Jon writes:
>
><<
> Not to be too pedantic, but I think you will find the MicroMachines
figures
> to be nearer 20mm in height than 15. They are also quite expensive at
> around a fiver (UK) for less than a dozen figures. >>
>
>5 pound sterling for a pack of MicroMachines troops?  They're $5 here
in the
>States!  For that quality & price, skip 'em!

Yup! All the"small" MM packs are 4.99 UK pounds over here, unless they
are
deleted stuff on special clearance (picked up some Aliens and Predator
packs last year for 2.99 each). On most US import stuff, the UK price
tends
to be about the same number as the US price with the dollar sign
replaced
by a pound sign - that is what shipping costs, import duties etc. do to
the
price.

Jon (GZG)