Prev: Re: Wire Obstacles Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 19:47:22 +1000
Subject: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

los@cris.com wrote:

> Anyway since we're on the subject of riot control it would make a
perfectly
> feasible scenario in a SGII type campaign game.

> As far as painting up civilians, why bother? Just use all those extra
> nappy's you have lying around.

But Irregular Miniatures make such a lovely range of Rioters. Plus an
excellent but simple game of Crowd Control. And the 6mm version costs
very little, and provides you with "collateral damage" for DS II.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Wire Obstacles Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs