Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

Re: Miniature review: what do you want.

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:02:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Miniature review: what do you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@aol.com>
To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
Date: Thursday, May 07, 1998 7:34 PM

>Good reviews - please continue, at your discretion.  Could anyone
review
the
>Earth ships that are out (Omega & Hyperion)?  I always like to hear
these
>things before I lay out money.  BTW, which Narn ship did you review -
the
>single or double-hull?
>Noah V. Doyle

I reviewed the Omega a while back, it should be in the archives. Also
someone else reviewed the Hyperion and the Centauri light cruiser when
they
came out. About a month ago I reviewed the Narn G'Quan heavy cruiser,
the
one with a red and black "camo" paint job. That is the one seen most in
the
show. The most recent review was of the Centauri Primus Battle Cruiser
and
the Narn T'Loth Assault Cruiser. The T'loth was only seen on two episode
during the first season (I Think). Its the one with a double hull and a
blue
and gray paint job.

Scott B. Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com

Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs