Prev: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models? Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

[SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: "Kevin Shope" <kevin@s...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 12:22:49 -0700
Subject: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

Does everyone use 25mm scale for SG2? After playing a couple of games, I
think 15mm would work very well. Does anyone know of a manuf. that makes
complete range of 15mm sci-fi?I have heard of PeterPig and Freikorps but
believe they are far from complete and are a little difficult to get in
the
US. Does anyone know of a site that has pics of any 15mm sci-fi? I
thought
that GZG made 15mm minis? There is a picture in the SG2 book that has 2
15mm
minis next to 3 25mms...?

Now that Heavy Gear is changing scales to 1/144th (10mm?) and Agents of
Gamings StarSiege will also have 1/144 scale minis, maybe this is the
scale
to get involved in. Are there any 10mm ranges currently available? Is
10mm
to small for SG2?

Votoms is awesome... I have all of the VHS sets as well as some copies
of
Armored hunter Merrowlink and some of the Votoms OAVs. I also have the
Hobby
Japan Votoms special and the playstation games and etc... now if I could
only find the Votoms board games!The 1/60th scale models by WAVE are
cool
and are about the same size as RAFMs HG minis. You can get them from
Hobbylink Japan and a guy named "probe" in Tucson... If you want I can
dig
up the URL for HLJ and probes e-mail address.

Kevin

BTW Are there any SG2 players in the Phoenix area!? Damn this place
sucks
for any games OTHER than GW crap!

Prev: Re: [Kind of off topic]VOTOMS Models? Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs