Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Wire Obstacles

Player Locations

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 22:10:20 +1000
Subject: Player Locations

Folks,

I'm going to attempt to go through the collection of "this is where I
am!"
posts and collate names, locations and email addresses for the GZG
Player
Locations page.

(Hell, I've got a spare WEEK!!)

I understand how some people may not want their details appearing on the
web
site.  I will be endevouring, over time, to write to everyone personally
who
posted and get their permission.  If you are reading this and remember
you
posted, and DON'T want your details appearing, please LET ME KNOW!!

This is a big project, I'm sure, and it'll take me a while - what with
everything else I'm doing.

Of course then I have to add the damn things to the web pages... online
database interaction here we come! :)

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net
GZG Player Locations
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/gzgames

Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Wire Obstacles