Prev: Re: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Re: You won't beleive this

Re: GZG Player Location Pages (was: RE: A Humble Request)

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 21:52:36 +1000
Subject: Re: GZG Player Location Pages (was: RE: A Humble Request)

> There are two GZG Player Location pages out on the web. I host one,
> Jeremy Sadler hosts the other. They're not exactly mirror sites; his
> is more fancy than mine.  ;-)  Mine is pretty straight-forward.
> I don't remember Jeremy's URL offhand (hell, I have enough trouble
keeping
> up with my own urls! ;), but have it linked to my page.

And as always, immediately following one of these posts, I remind
everyone
about my GZG Player Locations page.

http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/gzgames

As soon as I can figure out the CGI I'll be improving the submission
form...

I'd also like to insert a search engine.

Ah, the dreams of free time. <grin>

Jeremy Sadler
jsadleratearthlingdotnet

Prev: Re: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Re: You won't beleive this