Prev: Re: Scatter-thingies vs. missles Next: Re: A Humble Request

Re: Scatter-thingies vs. missles

From: "Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond - call me what you will" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 22:24:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Scatter-thingies vs. missles

>>     Scatterpack is an anti-ship weapon, and while the missile is
>>mass 2 it is not a ship.
>
>Umm. . . I meant the Kra'Vak anti-fighter weapon.  If I hadn't just got

>home from work I'd have the energy to go and look up the correct name.

Scatterguns.

>How do I resolve vs. missle?

It takes just 1 point to damage a missile. 1 Scattergun shot should
remove
1 missile with noooo problems (just shreds it to pieces).

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."

				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: Re: Scatter-thingies vs. missles Next: Re: A Humble Request