Prev: Re: Lunar combat (was: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review?) Next: Re: A Humble Request

Off Topic -- Warning (was Re: NOT Re: A Humble Request)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 23:31:48 GMT
Subject: Off Topic -- Warning (was Re: NOT Re: A Humble Request)

On Wed, 6 May 1998 21:19:21 +0000, Ground Zero Games
<jon@gzero.dungeon.com>
wrote:

>Oh my God, right on the Hellmouth.... no, sorry, that's SunnyDALE....

Can I infer from this that you are a Buffy fan? I have to admit I really
like
that show. So far my favourite line is, "Looks like we've been Kaiser
Sozayed."

(Note: I realize that it isn't spelled "Sozay" but I couldn't for the
life of
me spell it right, so I went more-or-less phonetically. And for those
who
don't know what a Kaiser "Sozay" is, rent, borrow, or steal _Usual
Suspects_;
you WON'T be disappointed.)

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Lunar combat (was: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review?) Next: Re: A Humble Request