Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: RE: A Humble Request

WHOA! RE: A Humble Request, RE: GZG Online...

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 12:57:10 -0500
Subject: WHOA! RE: A Humble Request, RE: GZG Online...

Really, guys, I read this note, sent a mail to Mark at *3AM*, my time,
4AM
his. He'd replied by 7AM, and, though I couldn't check til about noon,
probably had me on there THAT fast.

I was thinking he's a student, probably bogged down in finals and the
like.
I figured I'd be waiting a few days or so, IF he hadn't already left for
summer holidays.

I'm not sure if I should congratulate him on his vigilance and
dedication,
or suggest his getting a life. ;->=

The_Beast

P.S. Paul Owen: If you see this, is there a chance you'd come up with a
non-frame version of the GZG product list? The nested frames REALLY eat
up
the screen space, and I don't find them all that helpful. Of course,
suit
yourself; VERY MUCH appreciated resource, however presented!

"Glover, Owen" <oglover@mov.vic.gov.au> on 05/06/98 01:31:26 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   "'FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk'" <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)
Subject:  RE: A Humble Request

Well,
I remember us doing this a while back. Someone went to a lot of trouble
to put up a players location list here:
http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html
perhaps we should all check it and update our details
Owen G