Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Re: You won't beleive this

Re: EFSB Combat at ORION

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@a...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 09:09:44 -0400
Subject: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION

Scott -

Scott B. Jaqua wrote:

> Ok, so I get to be wrong. Was this from the Babylon Project Mail List.
If
> so, can you give be an address, so I can subscribe. The information I
based my
> reply on was on this list about March 20th.

Yes it was from TBP.  Here's the tag that gets added to all the
messages:

..To unsubscribe, email the words "unsubscribe the-babylon-project-L"
to..
..."majordomo@perspex.com". For more info on The Babylon Project,
visit...
.......Chameleon Eclectic's web site at
www.chameleon-eclectic.com........

They have a digest version which is what I get - traffic is pretty high.

Keith

Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Re: You won't beleive this