Prev: Re: FB - Armour in ship design system Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 3

RE: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]

From: "Andy Skinner" <askinner@a...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 08:18:15 -0400
Subject: RE: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]

From: Shadowcat [mailto:kwalsh@cube.ice.net]
> Ok, heres some rules for Pike Thrust, just for the halibut.
> dont even ask about my porpoise in posting these rules.
>
> If John gives permission, I suppose some of the Brits could make a
> few Squid selling copies of this.

Or Geohex could make a few clams.

> New Weapons:
> Energy Netcaster

Don't forget the Ray guns.  They'd be great, like shooting fish in a
barrel.
With these, you would always trout your enemies, sending them running
back
to their home bass.

If C batteries shot projectiles, I'd guess their ammunition would be C
slugs.

andy

Prev: Re: FB - Armour in ship design system Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 3