Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

Re: A Humble Request

From: tachyon1@i... (Dr. Tachyon)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 00:52:03 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

You wrote:

>My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:
>
>Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?  I'm
>really curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.	It
>seems to be a lot of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.
>Country, Province & City would be nice, or just Country if you don't
>want to give too much away...
>
>Noah V. Doyle

Sure, I'll give a "shout out".	I've been a member of the list for a
few years and have rarely posted messages.  Mainly because I'm only on
line once a week or so (graduate school....:{ ) I do enjoy following
the conversations about the game and  what not...current posting not
withstanding...and I have used a few of the ideas in our FT games.  I
am currently in Atlanta GA USA and am dying to get my hands on a copy
of that damn Fleet Book, but I fear I will have to wait.

Dr Tachyon
tachyon1@ix.netcom.com

Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of