Prev: In space, no one can hear you explode messily (Was SV: Li Han?) Next: RE: You won't beleive this

Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...)

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 00:50:26 -0500
Subject: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...)

At 19:08 5/5/98, mlooney - IOnet wrote:

>Point of order:  The Mongols were a collectivist group.  In other
words,
>they were leftist, not right-wing types.
>
>Of course assigning left/right labels to any one pre say 1700 is a bit
>silly.

Especially as the terms left/right/center came out of the
post-Revolution
French government. In the senate meetings, the conservative party sat on
the right side of the room, the progressives sat on the left side of the
room, and everyone else muddled about in the middle. So, after all, all
of
this *is* the fault of the French. >^_^<

Personally, I think that all right-thinking people in this country are
sick
and tired of being told when ordinary, decent people in this country are
fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and
tired
of being told that I am. So there.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: In space, no one can hear you explode messily (Was SV: Li Han?) Next: RE: You won't beleive this