Prev: A Humble Request Next: In space, no one can hear you explode messily (Was SV: Li Han?)

Re: A Humble Request

From: "Noj Urbiddness" <hammer_of_god@h...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 22:46:45 PDT
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

Lurker, St Louis Mo USA

----Original Message Follows----
From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 01:30:29 EDT
To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject: A Humble Request

My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:

Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?	I'm
really
curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.	It seems to be a

lot
of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.	Country, Province & City

would
be nice, or just Country if you don't want to give too much away...

Noah V. Doyle

Prev: A Humble Request Next: In space, no one can hear you explode messily (Was SV: Li Han?)