Prev: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...) Next: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]

Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]

From: "Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond - call me what you will" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 21:12:10 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]

>Ok, heres some rules for Pike Thrust, just for the halibut.
>dont even ask about my porpoise in posting these rules.
>
>If John gives permission, I suppose some of the Brits could make a
>few Squid selling copies of this.
>
> lets start with the basics, as to avoid everybody floundering around
>
>Changes to regular Full Thrust Rules:
>
>1). No advanced sensors, and sensor ranges are halved, as all ships
>count as hard of herring vs Fish.
>
>2). all Fish are counted as organic ships, and are covered in Mussels
>thereby providing 1 pt of Armor.
>
>New Weapons:
>Energy Netcaster
>Submunition Harpoon

Kelp! The scale of this is too enormous for me to sea! I can't
fathom it all.

M 'groan' k
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...) Next: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On]