Prev: Re: You won't beleive this Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

Re: SV: Li Han?

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 01:35:14 +0200
Subject: Re: SV: Li Han?

>     I for one, presume that some sort of rescue ships exist.
>These have no value in the combat section of the game and are not
>represented on the board or in the points count.   Perhaps some
>humanity exists in space combat after all.
>     This/these would be rescue ships perhaps on the order of the
>comverted Flower class corvettes on the North Cape run.
>
>Comments?

I had been thinking that this would be of relevance to a campaign game.
Losing experienced crews for ships is always costly but it rarely seems
be taken account of by game systems.  The only one I can think of was
that
Imperial Starfire happened to have crew requirements for ships and as
such
also had crew recovery as a function of the game.

Prev: Re: You won't beleive this Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of