Prev: Re: Nations and their size. Long. Next: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION

Fleet Book Cover Image?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 14:35:09 -0600
Subject: Fleet Book Cover Image?

Hello:
	Does anyone have a small .jpeg or .gif image of the Fleet Book's
cover?	I want to add it to the intro page of the UFTWWWP.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: Nations and their size. Long. Next: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION