Prev: GZG Phone number Next: Re: GZG Online...

Re: GZG Phone number

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 21:26:42 +0200
Subject: Re: GZG Phone number

Thanks for the help.  Its appreciated.	As well as the word on the fleet
book.  I've been waiting for it so long I'd nearly forgotten about it.
Not
to mention I wondered what might be in it.

Its good to see a company keeping up its standards isn't it.  I suspect
they won't make money out of the book either. Yet the quality doesn't
drop.
 What a joy!