Prev: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

Re: FLEET BOOK (REVIEWED)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:35:17 -0400
Subject: Re: FLEET BOOK (REVIEWED)

Actually, two other mishaps that I noticed -- apart from Able Spacehand
Funk ^_^ -- are that the NPV for the NAC Ticonderoga class DD seems to
be
held over from the Arapaho corvette (both are 41, when the Tico was
listed
at 100 in the Draft Jon sent out for proofing), and that the text blurb
for
the ESU Rostov class BDN is the same as that of the Mancuria.  Jon, do
you
have a different blurb for the Rostov?	I'm kinda curious to see it. ^_^
And everyone else may want to keep the Tico's cost in mind; I do like
the
NAC fleet more'n the others, but giving them destroyers that cost less
than
half of what they should isn't a nice way to get them to win. ^_-

					Aaron

Prev: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of