Prev: Re: GZG Phone number Next: Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles

Traveller to DS2/SG2

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 08:12:19 -0700
Subject: Traveller to DS2/SG2

I'm trying to adapt the Tickets from Mercenary and 76 Patrons to DS2 and
SG2, and I was wondering if anyone had some general guidlines to the
populations of the colony worlds in the GZG background.  (Or would
anyone want to give Traveller stats for GZG worlds!).

For Tech I am assuming the Major powers are @ Tech 12 (IMHO the most
difficult Tech to design in) and Minor powers and colonies adjusted
accordingly.

I welcome any thoughts/info/currency that you send my way.

Michael Brown

http://www.wco.com/~mkkabrow

BTW, I will post these on the WEB when they are complete.

Prev: Re: GZG Phone number Next: Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles