Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...)

RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:24:19 +0100
Subject: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

On Saturday, May 02, 1998 1:10 PM, Tony Wilkinson
[SMTP:twilko@ozemail.com.au]
wrote:

>	Theres quite a few things we have to consider about the Kravak
before we
> can really work out what they are likely to do.

Though such musings are certainly an interesting discussion point, they
are
moot
once BDS actually gets published. However they may well help to get the
creative juices
at GZG to flow. In this respect I would ask the Sa'vasku to become
shadow like
ancient
and deadly, and more feared than the Kra'Vak.

tim jones
----
----

Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...)