Prev: FT Confusion Next: Re: Nations and their size.

Re: Nations and their size.

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 23:21:18 +0100
Subject: Re: Nations and their size.

>Note that this was entirely arbitrary, based on number of Themes extant

>in 1025. . .
>
>Of course, the implications are that the Rhomaioi are a major power in
>my background. . .

John,
	I gathered that you meant to have the Rhomaioi as a major power
it just
got me thinking about the rest of the background. Everyone has differet
ideas about it and the countries in it. Even us Ozzies have different
ideas
about how big the OU is supposed to be. Its all food for thought.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: FT Confusion Next: Re: Nations and their size.