Prev: Future of the UFTWWWP? Next: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION

Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 22:47:29 +0100
Subject: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?

>	  With the advent of the FB, and FT 3 probably a year down the
road, I
> find that I must revlaulate the content of the UFTWWWP.  Right now,
the
> page is designed to accomidate FT2 rules and ships.  With these new
and
> upcoming developments, the page is going to have to change.  What I
want
> to do is try to accomidate the players of the new FT rules as well as
> the hold-outs who will vehemently cling to the older 2.0 rules.  (My
> playgroup will be one of them.)
>	  The question isn't effort. With the semester ending at UWM, I
now have
> more freetime to make the updates.  Disk size isn't going to much of a
> concern either.  The question is: What do you, the FT player, want to
> see in a the updated UFTWWWP?
>

> Or keep everything as it is but have a little graphic or icon that
will
>  indicate if the linked info is Fleet Book/FT3 compatible, kinda like
the
>  little "New" indicator often seen.

This is what I plan to do with the Full Thrust Ship Registry once I
obtain a copy of the FTFB. Contact me directly. Perhapse we could make
an icon that would be consistant between our pages.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Future of the UFTWWWP? Next: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION