Prev: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review? Next: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?

Re: Li Han?

From: "Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond - call me what you will" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 16:19:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Li Han?

>Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>>
>> Jerry Han (ancestor to Li Han? ;-) )  wrote:
>
>Now, I betray my ignorance to the wide world?
>
>Who's Li Han?	(8-)

I dunno who Oerjan may have been referring to, but I know a girl
out in Calif (used to be here in Md) named Li Han...

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review? Next: Re: Future of the UFTWWWP?