Prev: Re: FSE Ship Name Conventions Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 3

RE: Obstacles, Part 3

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 16:20:26 -0400
Subject: RE: Obstacles, Part 3

Wow....engineers must be super human!  But seriously, excellent info but
some items I question:

Wire is not impassable to infantry, first guy jumps and lands on the
wire, next guy runs over, or, if the wire has enough depth, he runs over
and takes a spot a little further ahead.  This goes on until a path is
clear (ie - everybody behind you uses you as a door matt ;-).  I think
your breaching rules would simulate this good enough.

How do you reason that engineers can move half and breach obstacles?
And how do engineers clear tanglefoot as they go through?  Are you guys
issued wire cutters on your boots?

Thanks