Prev: Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG) Next: Re: Kra'Vak, inclinations of (LONG)

Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 16:08:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG)

On Sat, 2 May 98 10:47:23 -0500, Kevin Walker <sage@millcomm.com> wrote:

>How does one find a copy this journal?  Who should I contact about
>purchasing a subscription?

I've had a number of people asking me for this information. Since the
next
issue will include FT stuff, this should be on topic.

MARS: Adventures in Gaming can be contacted at:

MARS Magazine
P.O. Box 48854
Vancouver BC Canada
V7X 1A8

You can e-mail John (Ursa Major Entertainment Inc. is his company) at:

ursa@direct.ca

A single issue is US$6.95 in the US, C$8.50 in Canada and US$7.50
elsewhere.
Subsciption rates are US$24 in the US, C$32 in Canada, and US$30
elsewhere.
Canadian subscription prices include GST.

The current issue is #5. It contains a Great Rail Wars scenario, a
Space:
1889/Sky Galleons of Mars variant, a review of Starship Troopers in
various
media, a Flintloque scenario, a Battletech variant, a Heavy Gear
scenario, an
article on WH40K skirmishing, a Warzone scenario, an introduction to
ShockForce rules (from Demonblade) and a trial version of the Great Rail
Wars
rules. Added to this are reviews, and small columns on board games, CCGs
and
RPGs. Previous issues have included stuff for Warzone, Flintloque, Heavy
Gear,
Battletech, Legions of Steel, and Full Thrust. You can order issues #1
to #4.

I have had trouble getting the magazine, but based on this issue and the
other
one I could get, I'm probably going to subscribe. John does a good job
on this
magazine, and it has improved steadily since it's inception.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Fwd: Some interesting stats (LONG) Next: Re: Kra'Vak, inclinations of (LONG)