Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 2 Next: RE: FSE Ship Name Conventions

Re: FLEET BOOK

From: dean.gundberg@b...
Date: Fri, 01 May 98 14:45:37 -0600
Subject: Re: FLEET BOOK

> OK, so we scrap plans for volumes 2 & 3, do we...?  :)

> Jon (GZG)

 Since YOU did bring it up Jon, how about a quick review of the future
plans
 for GZG?  I'm not looking for full blown plans and dates, just an quick

 overview of what you think you will be working on next and a very
general
 timeline that none of us will hold you to.

 There is 'Bugs Don't Surf', the much anticipated alien supplement to
DSII and
 SGII.

 'Fleet Book 2: The Xeno Files' With the Kra'Vak and Sa'Vasku.	Any
other
 aliens you plan to include like the P'Taah?  What do you plan for
volume 3?

 'Full Thrust 3rd Edition' ('nuf said)

 Another couple of projects I think I remember mentioned are a FMA based

 fantasy battle game, a FMA based sci-fi fighter combat game, campaign
rules
 for Full Thrust, and the recently discussed Full Thrust Lite.

 Once again thanks for the games Jon. I (and the rest of the list)
really
 appreciate that you talk to us and even listen to our opinions and
ideas.

 Dean

Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 2 Next: RE: FSE Ship Name Conventions