Prev: Re: Police Grav vans Next: RE: Byzantines in space..was Re: X to GZG conversions...

Re: Salute '98

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 00:26:30 +0100
Subject: Re: Salute '98

Jon T. wrote:
>>You wrote:

>>OK, I know I'm just a dumb colonial, but what on earth is an anorak,
>>and how does this relate to wargamers?
>
>A wet-weather jacket, usually nylon and either luridly coloured (blue
or
>orange) or in nasty shades of green or brown. Often tacky and
>cheap-looking. Usually has a hood. Very popular in the 70s or so, now
>considered standard wear for geeks, nerds and trainspotters - a group
into
>which, in the limited perception of the General Public, us wargamers
also
>fall.....
>
>Jon (GZG)

...What about the 'METAL' ONES !!!!    :-0  gasp
...Standard wear for super galactic heroes ,men of action & mayham for
whom
the roll of pollyhedral dice can bring disaster or glory !!!

Jon (top cat)

Hooooooooooo RrrrrrrrrrAAA.
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Police Grav vans Next: RE: Byzantines in space..was Re: X to GZG conversions...