Prev: RE: FT Lite Next: Re: Dirtside campaign

RE: FT Lite (miniature photographt effects)

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:59:24 +0100
Subject: RE: FT Lite (miniature photographt effects)

On Wednesday, April 29, 1998 8:30 AM, ROBERTSON,Brendan
[SMTP:Brendan.ROBERTSON@EMPLOYMENT.GOV.AU]
wrote:
> I brought it up just to see what anyone else thought.  It's just that
> all of the miniature photos you see around, none of them are real
> "action shots".  They usually just show the basic mini's. The best
> miniature action photo I've seen is a castle assault from the
"Magnamund
> Companion", complete with mage fireballing the defenders (using cotton
> wool & cellophane).

OK in that context I have simulated beam fire
with stretched sprue painted with flourescent
paint. Piano Wire would be better as it has less
sag.

Explosions cotton wool with a flourescent core
I have made these out of flourescent FIMO (thermo
hardening clay in exoctic colours)

A few missiles & fighters would jazz it up

May need to use a different scheme for B&W
contrast

tim jones
--------

Prev: RE: FT Lite Next: Re: Dirtside campaign