Prev: RE: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: FT Lite

Re: FT Lite

From: adrian@r... (Adrian Bruce)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:19:46 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Re: FT Lite

In article <3546AAC2.46FCADB2@csd.uwm.edu>
cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu writes:

>> Adrian Bruce wrote:
>> >
>> > http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/projecth/rulebook.pdf
>> >
>> > It is half, size, has counters, hex map... and isn't finished. The
>> > file is large because of the color images in it...
>> >
>> > If anyone wants to contribute to this... just let me know! It might
>> > even get finished and be added to the already long list of FREEWARE
SF
>> > combat games....
>>
>>	I like it!  I was wondering just how far you were going to take
your

That depends on *lots* of factors, like spare time, office workload,
family
and 'just being in the mood'!

>> Helios Chronicles background.  Now I know.  I myself would like to
>> contribute to your project.	What do you want me to do?

The list probably isn't the place for this, but work out someway to
make it 'complete' in the pages that are in the pdf.
A complete, non generic, simple, fun game in 4 pages or something!
I've got more artwork for it, and 2 scenarios... but nothing finished
or tested in ANYWAY.
It is much easier for me to make it a small SF artbook with a
story with  a simple game , than a REAL game.	The art stuff is what
I do to relax, and I've got all the tools to scan, video grab, CG ,
sculpt, etc, it all into a .pdf file.... given the time and some
incentive to bother to finish anything.

What *I really want* is a playable solo scenario of Angels coming out
of hyperspace and  taking out a human transport, or not...

Been looking at RAF, B-17 and 'Londons burning' for approaches, but
have yet to try something, and developing a simple yet playable system
for Angel moment and attack (without writting it in VC++, which is
what I do for a living! ) looks like a major project! Tables , cards
and dice could be used, but look like they all get complicated fast..

>> --
>> Later,
>> Mark A. Siefert

I'll email you some more story so the above makes a bit more sense..

	Adrian Bruce  adrian@rinc.or.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation
	SF2D&I http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/

Prev: RE: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: FT Lite