Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...

Re: X to GZG conversions...

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:58:04 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: X to GZG conversions...

You wrote:

>I also find it quite useful to balance the scenario in their favor.
It >gives >a new player much pleasure to blow up a few destroyers and
light cruisers >with their heavies or battleships.

I didn't play!	Too easy to win against newbies.  I let them go at it
with each other, and umpired.  Unfortunately the younger one couldn't
roll to save his life, and I had to tell the older one to chill out--he
was taking waaaay too much glee out of blowing his younger brother's
ships to dust.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...