Prev: Re: Targeting Missiles Next: RE: Targeting Missiles

Re: Request (UK)

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:21:02 +0100
Subject: Re: Request (UK)

>>			TTFN
>>				Jon
>Jon - I'm guessing here, but I reckon your best bet is Esdevium, in
>Aldershot - they are an importer and distributor of many US lines and
also
>do direct mailorder (as well as having a shop). Tel: 01252 311443.
*Sigh* same story my friend has been having from them for  oooh the last
two years. They're out of those but they *do* have the luxury ones that
hold 3 more figure and cost 30 quid. No thanks..

Anyone know of another source? Unfortunately Chessex Germany won't ship
private customer, only retailers. Quite what you do when your retailer
won't get them 'cos he's been lumbered with a load of overexpensive
alternatives he's got to get rid of I'm not sure..

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: Targeting Missiles Next: RE: Targeting Missiles