Prev: Re: Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Re: Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS

From: adrian@r... (Adrian Bruce)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:34:12 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Re: Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS

In article <Pine.3.07.9804231008.A16058-b100000@login>
kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us writes:

>> On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Mark A. Siefert. wrote:
>>
>> > was that naked girl in the tube? (Grrrowllll... Hold on!  I better
get
>> > ahold of myself.  I'm getting hot over a cartoon character!")  Why
is
>> > she so important?	What is going to happen?

     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is an easy question! So that 'sexually frustrated lonely young
single males' ( -> otaku )  keep on watching  the series!!!!!!!!

You guys all know Evangelion right? It is about 14year olds emotional
and self confidence problems ( and a few things that get a bit
political in relationship to the japanese 'system'), with an AMAZING
BACKSTORY about invading ANGELS, GOD, MANKIND and the EVA bio-mechs the
kids 'pilot'.....

Unfortuneately, in Japan, it is NOT the SF backstory that they clamor
for
here for the most part, but the girls in their body hugging 'plug
suits'...

	Adrian Bruce  adrian@rinc.or.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation
	SF2D&I http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/

Prev: Re: Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition