Prev: Re: Targeting Missiles Next: Re: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)!

Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

John M. Atkinson wrote:

>Besides, does anyone know where, other than Epic, I can find decent
>power-armored miniatures for the price?

Scotia Micromodels. (now calling themselves Grendel, I think...)

I've got a batch of their Powered Infantry, sold in packs of 25 for 1
pound 25. (UK pounds...). The figs are about 8mm tall, and are very
clean
crisp castings. I'm getting more as soon as I can...

If you want Scotia's address, let me know...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Targeting Missiles Next: Re: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)!