Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: Introduction to the list

Re: Aliens?

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:12:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Aliens?

John Atkinson wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> >figures for. I even bought a Tyranid epic army so i could have an
> Alien >force for DSII. Give him a break.
>
> Have there been any rules (on the net or elsewhere) which provide for
> the different psychology necessary for an alien army, and/or alien
> technology which might work for this sort of minature set?

Andy Cowell has a suggestion for Kra'Vak psychology that you could use
or adapt on his page.
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/variants/cowell-kravak.html

His SGII page has someone's attempt at tyranids, without much talk of
psychology:
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/sg2/variants/40ktyr.txt

I do play GW's Epic game, but the only Tyranids I've got are for Epic
Stargrunt II.  (Uses a very little battlefield. :)  I haven't decided
just how I'll use them yet.  I've spent a little while taking a look at
Shock Force, but I may be deciding that SGII isn't really much more
complicated to play, and I like it better.  So hopefully I'll whip up my
Epic SGII stuff soon.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner@avs.com

Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: Introduction to the list