Prev: Re: Introduction to the list Next: Re: Salute '98

Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 07:55:32 +0000
Subject: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

>Hi!
>
>Over sevral months I have compiled many ideas and conversions for GW's
line of
>epic miniatures. I have these handwritten over several several notbooks
and to
>transcibe them on to the computer might be quite lengthy. My question
is, is
>there a demand for this sort of thing? Is there interest for such
>conversions? I
>would like some opinions before I dedicate the time to make all my
notes
>into a
>more mangable form.

Yes, there is interest, but several other people have already posted
their
own versions of the same thing to this list and to various web sites -
you
might want to check these out before you spend too long typing....

>On a side note, I have seen that a series of figs for DS II are
becoming
>available. Does anyone know what else is in the makings? Will we see
powered
>armor troops and other armored vehicles?

Yes. The PA will be coming soon, along with more light infantry and
vehicles.

Jon (GZG)