Prev: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions (and stuff) Next: Re: Mercenary figures for SGII

RE: Introduction to the list

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:18:02 -0700
Subject: RE: Introduction to the list

Welcome!

	I'm actually working on an Excel spreadsheet to build High
Guard(2nd Edition) ships.  I think the campaign rules from Trillion
Credit Squadron can easily transfer to FT.  So far, as I look at FT the
designs all seem to convert to Traveller Book 2 (1 mass = 50 tons).  For
High Guard to make sense the ratio seems to be 1 mass = 500 tons.

Michael Brown
http://www.wco.com/~mkkabrow

Gaming for over 20 years
AH, GDW, SPI, TSR(back when everthing was 5x8"!)