Prev: Re: Stopping the Swarm in Campaign Games... Next: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions (and stuff)

Re: Introduction to the list

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:43:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Introduction to the list

FTGZG Mailing List Archive!!

Coming Soon; Really Cheesy Search Engine!!  (Assuming I can figure out
how Java works under Linux.  Grrrr.  (8-) )

http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

I think the article mentioned came across in March; if you look at
the indexes, you'll probably be able to find it.  Or, you can hunt
down the respective DS2/SG2 site it's on; I'm sure somebody will
pipe up about it.  (This is the third time the question has been
raised in as many months.  (8-) )

J.
--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
       "And we will raise our hands, and we will touch the sky;

Prev: Re: Stopping the Swarm in Campaign Games... Next: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions (and stuff)