Prev: Re: Platoon Leaders in SG2 Next: RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2

Re: FT at GenCon '98

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:08:53 GMT
Subject: Re: FT at GenCon '98

On Wed, 22 Apr 98 12:56:46 -0600, dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com wrote:

> Yup, as I alluded to in a prior message, there will be a Full Thrust
> Tournament at GenCon this year.

Unfortunately, I can't play in it. I've been assigned as one of the
refs. On a
bright note, I can't lose, either! By the way, I am open to bribery, of
course
your bribe will have to be in the range of a Honda CR-V...

> Lots of other FT, DSII and SGII games will be run by the judges
sponsored by
> GeoHex (thanks KR).  There looks to be a better distinction this year
between
> introduction games and more advanced scenarios.

I like this. It should make for a better mix in the games. I'm running
an SG2
game using WH40K stuff. The scenario is Ork Hill, on Sunday afternoon.

> It almost time to start discussing rules for the list game (will
> the Revlon Fleet return?)

Yup, it will be there!

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Platoon Leaders in SG2 Next: RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2